3GPP SA2 Principal Standard Delegate and Expert
Incluso AB / Elektronikjobb / Stockholm Visa alla elektronikjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Incluso AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
We seek a 3GPP SA2 Principal Standard Delegate and Expert to join Huawei R&D, Stockholm.
• To participate in the 3GPP SA2 front office function including attending 3GPP SA2 meetings, preparation, presentation and promotion of contributions in SA2 meetings; reporting on SA2 meetings outcomes and direction.
• Responsible for strategy and management of releases, features and SIs/WIs in 3GPP SA2, including but not limited to 5G core network maintenance, 5G-A core network evolution, EPC-5GC interworking and 5GC-RAN coordination; Cooperation with Huawei's delegates in other 3GPP groups.
• To participate in the standard coordination and engagement with EU Top operators, vendors and industrial partners pertinent to 5G core network architecture evolution. Responsible for the management and consolidation of crucial customer relationships in the EU.
• To participate in the 3GPP SA2 back office function, mainly covering standard research activities, explicitly generating ideas relevant to the network architecture evolution trends and involving 3GPP SA2 standard strategy and policy development with valuable & constructive proposals and recommendations.
• To act as a critical technical authority for the Team, being proactive and striving after technical excellence and exceptional quality, taking the initiative in creating innovative ideas as inputs to the Team for creating IPRs pertinent to SA2 and the production of Standard Essential Patents.
• 8+ year experience in 3GPP SA2 standardization activities, ideally as a delegate and the prime delegate is preferred.
• Expert knowledge of mobile telecommunications technologies, particularly 2G/3G/4G core networks and emerging 5G core networks, as well as any other technologies related to network architecture design, especially SBA, Network Slicing, NFV and MEC.
• Excellent technical judgment and understanding of the industry's emerging technology trends and ideas.
• Excellent teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal communication, and building relationships.
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
This is a full-time consultant position.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Karin Persson. Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-03-31 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Incluso AB
(org.nr 559002-3213) Arbetsplats